Biovault Technical Ltd, the UKs largest private human tissue bank, is currently seeking an Administrator. The successful candidate will report to the Partnership Manager and form part of a multi-disciplined and flexible team.
The job purpose and key responsibilities include:
- Input all client results data onto company software system
- Ensure all documentation relating to operational activities is received and stored according to regulations in and ordered and secure manner (electronic and hardcopy)
- To perform administrative tasks for staff and managers at Biovault
- To organize shipping of parcels to clients and partners
- To maintain and update databases
We would be very keen to receive applications from candidates with:
- Excellent planning skills and time management
- High attention to detail
- Experience in an administrative role
- Ability to communicate effectively with partners, colleagues and individuals from culturally diverse backgrounds in both verbal and written communication
- Ability to work on own using initiative, but also as part of a team
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
- Experience in use of Microsoft Office package e.g. Word, Outlook, Excel, and Publisher
- Must have a flexible approach to working
It is desirable for candidates to have:
- Experience maintaining databases
- Scientific interest
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an exciting and challenging career in a fast paced and innovative environment.
This is a full time position but flexible working hours would be considered.
Salary £15,000 – £18,000 depending on experience
The closing date for applications is 17th August 2015.
If you wish to apply please email your CV to [email protected]